The female sex organ is susceptible to crystal x bacteria because it is a body part that is often damp due to lack of air circulation.
Therefore, it is very important to maintain cleanliness and hygiene in the area around the sex organs to avoid venereal diseases that may be dangerous.
Doing so is quite simple and not difficult , Provided you are painstaking and routine, the impact will be very useful for the health of sex organs in the long term.
Here are some tips on caring for the area of sex organs , as quoted from the Canadian Women’s Health World.
In general, irritation and diseases of the vagina can be prevented by keeping the genital area dry and well ventilated. You can do this in ways below:
1. Wear cotton underwear, especially when on the move or move outdoors and sunbathe panasan. Cotton easily absorbs sweat and moisture, as well as good air circulation.
2. During menstruation, change the bandage every 4 to 8 hours a day, depending on the amount of menstrual blood out.
3. Only use pads or panty liners are not given fragrance, because fragrances can cause allergic reactions in certain people.
4. Some women may feel less savory aroma of sex organs. But the vagina does have a distinctive odor, and it can be different on each woman. As long as the aroma is not too overpowering, you need not worry. So should avoid feminine hygiene sprays or special cleaning if it is not really necessary.
5. Avoid wearing pants or clothes that are too tight in the bikini area, because it can suppress the vagina and make it moist. Not too often wearing clothes made from synthetic materials which attaches directly to the skin when worn (stockings, leggings, skinny pants).
6. After swimming or exercise, immediately change clothes and underwear as soon as possible. Remember, the area of the sex organs are very susceptible to moisture. Leaving wet clothes clinging too long on the body will trigger the growth of harmful bacteria.
7. After urinating, wash your sex organs with a little water, and dry with a soft brushed using tisue. Wipe off near the anus toward the front. This will prevent dirt or bacteria from sticking more to the sex organs.
8. The vagina has a self-cleaning capability. So it is not recommended to clean the vagina by douching (sprays of water) because it can disrupt the pH balance of the vagina. The use of douche can actually increase the risk of irritation.
The best way to clean intimate area you are washing the vulva (area outside the vagina) every day with warm water. Avoid the use of soap, especially containing fragrances.