Water is an essential element for the effective functioning of our body. Approximately 50 to 70% the mass of our body consists of water, including the skin, body tissue, cells and whole organs. One of the benefits of drinking water is to avoid dehydration. Dehydration is a condition in which the body does not have enough water to support vital functions.
Drinking water is also beneficial to remove toxins and wastes from the body, so the body is clean and free from health related problems. Water is also needed to process all the nutrients obtained from the food we eat, and carries nutrients to all cells to circulate through the lymphatic system. Lack of fluid in the body can cause constipation, asthma, allergies, hypertension, kidney problems, migraine, skin wrinkles, and many other health problems.
There are 18 Benefits of Water For the skin, hair and health you must know Every day we lose water through sweat, urine, breath, and bowel movements. Thus, it is important to always fill our bodies with water, from consuming drinks or foods that contain water. The Institute of Medicine has determined that the intake of water per day for men is 3 liters, and for women is 2.2 liters. Benefits of Water for Skin: Just like the other organs of our body, the skin is also made of multiple cells.
Skin cells such as cells of other organs, also need water to function properly. Some of the benefits of water for skin include:
1. Water is important to keep the skin moist and provide essential nutrients to skin cells, recharge the skin tissue and increase elasticity. This will help delay the signs of aging, such as wrinkles and fine lines. Thus, for the skin soft and supple, drinking enough water is more important than applying a topical cream.
2. Water is the most perfect substitute for expensive maintenance actions anti – aging. Water will keep the skin hydrated, thus also increasing the brightness of the skin.
3. Drinking water is quite helpful to combat skin disorders such as psoriasis, wrinkles and eczema. It also increases the metabolic rate and improve the digestive system to remove toxins from the body. This in turn will give your skin healthy and glowing.
4. Cold shower and a relaxing bath calms the nerves and reduce stress-related damage to the skin. Soak your whole body in cold water for 2 to 3 minutes to rejuvenate the skin. Too long leather terekpose water can also eliminate the natural oils, so do not add to a bath or shower. Cold water bath should not be done at night.
5. Cold water bath is useful to eliminate redness of the skin, and assign the skin for makeup application better. Once the pores open by washing with warm water, you can seal it again with a splash of cold water. The cold water will tighten pores and prevent clogged, thereby reducing the appearance of acne.