find info about jual kue kering online here
Cheese and Peach Pie Recipe
– For 4 persons:
- 1/2 kg. of cottage cheese
- 2 peaches
- 125 gr. Of flour
- 75 gr. of butter
- 30 gr. of sugar
- 1 egg yolk
- 1/2 l. cream
- 150 gr. of sugar
- 3 egg yolks
- 3 sheets of gelatin
- Juice of 2 lemons
– For the salsa:
- 2 tablespoons of black sugar
- A splash of orange liqueur
- A little liquid cream
- – To decorate:
- 3 spoonfuls of sugar
- Mint leaves
- Put the gelatin sheets soaking in cold water. When softened, dilute in hot lemon juice. Put the flour, butter to the point of ointment, sugar (30 gr.) And egg yolk in a bowl. Knead until you have a homogeneous dough. Extend it into a circular removable bottom mold. Bake at 180 ° C for 10 minutes and allow to cool.
- Assemble the cream with an electric rod mixer. Put the curd, sugar and egg yolks in a jug and mix well. Pour the lemon juice with jelly and continue beating until a cream is homogeneous. Mix with the cream with soft and wrapping movements and fill the tartlet. Put in the refrigerator for 1-2 hours until it hardens.
- For the 2 peaches, cut them into thin slices and covers the surface of the cake. For the sauce, put the other peach chopped into a pitcher, add the sugar, the splash of liquor and the cream and mash.
- Heat a skillet over the heat, add the 3 tablespoons of sugar and melt until you get a caramel and sprinkle the surface. Decorate with a few mint leaves and accompany it with the sauce.
Even if it seems that the dough is very greasy, do not worry. Take small portions and spread it slowly with your fingers. After baking you will have a cookie dough full of flavor.
Ingredients (6 people):
- 100 g of cookies
- 100 g butter
- 200 g fresh cheese
- 200 ml liquid cream
- 4 tablespoons of icing sugar
- 4 sheets of gelatin (6 g)
- raspberry marmalade
- Mint leaves
Elaboration of the recipe of cheesecake:
- Grind the biscuits with the blender attachment.
- Mix with butter to the point of ointment. Mix and knead with the hand. Line a cutter type mold with plastic wrap, cover the bottom with the cookie dough and let it sit until it hardens (10-15 minutes).
- Put the gelatin in a soak in cold water until soft.
- Heat the cream in a casserole, add the gelatin and mix well until dissolved.
- Place the fresh cheese, the cream with gelatin and the icing sugar in the blender jar and grind. Pour over the biscuits and butter and put in the refrigerator until it hardens (about 1-2 hours).
- Cover the cheese cake with jam and garnish with mint leaves.
Once the gelatine has been soaked, to dissolve it, rather than in a saucepan with a little water, you can put it in a bowl with a splash of water and put it in the microwave for 10-15 seconds.
To crush the cookies you can place them inside a clean kitchen cloth, close it by the four ends and pass a roll over until the cookies are pulverized.