In addition to avoiding foods mentioned above, the pilgrims will also need to apply the guidelines for healthy food, either in the country or in the holy land. Here are foods that need to be considered for your consumption while still in the homeland. Travel umroh Bekasi
- Consumption of food diverse, consisting of foods such as staple food, side dishes, vegetables and fruits to taste. Do not overly restrict themselves to certain types of food diet. This is because our bodies are designed to eat a variety of foods that have been supplied form Allah.
- Choose staple foods such as rice, maize, potato, cassava, taro, cassava, bread, noodles, and sebaginya. Note the presentation in a healthy way, especially noodle consumption.
- Consumption of side dishes are nutritious as meat, eggs, fish, chicken, nuts, and processed products such as tofu and tempeh.
- Consumption colored vegetables such as spinach, kale, carrots, pumpkin, cabbage, cassava leaves, and so on.
- Consumption of fruits yellow or reddish rich in vitamins, such as papaya, banana, orange, pineapple, apple, watermelon, and cantaloupe.
- Drinking enough water.
While in the Holy Land, pilgrims will likely face a different eating habits. Circumstances like these that need to be recognized since they are in the ground water. With the intention and dogged determination, you must be prepared to accept the changes it faces, including the face of the type of dish or new food ingredient in the holy land. As examples of the types of food that can be selected, who had served at the venue including the following.
- Mixed staple food of rice, birjani rice, chapattis, rice, turkey, fries, noodles, rice Buhari, curry rice, and so on.
- Side dishes, can be: fried chicken, jerked meat, chicken satay, curry, curry goat, shih kebab, fried fish, and so on.
- Vegetables can be: pecel, gado-gado, tamarind vegetable, vegetable soup, and stir-stir beans.
- Fruits that can be provided: apples, oranges, watermelon, and so on.
- Drinks. In general, the weather in the holy land of high temperature (hot) with very low humidity.Therefore, make it a habit to drink water 1 cup every hour while in the holy land, although not feel thirsty. Drinking water can be boiled water, zam-zam water, beverages in containers, and an assortment of fruit juice.
Nutritious foods and drinks that you lack vitamin can help you in maintaining your body to stay healthy and fit during run hajj and umrah. Good tips on healthy food choices above can deliver ease in performing the Hajj and Umrah. Congratulations to worship!
No related post!